Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simple Question

Kristen here,

So we've been discussing, very briefly, the direction we'd like to take here at ATWOP. Because now, more than ever, the five of us are a very different paths in our writing careers. This is a good thing, in my opinion, because you, the visitor, can hear about the writer's experience at various points of the process.

The thing is, as I sat down to write today's post, I was suddenly unsure as to what track to take in regards to experience. Do I write about the craziness that occurs on the road to publication? Or do I write about craft, and what I've learned so far?

So I guess what I am asking is this: Do you, dear reader, want to hear more about the business side of things from me? Or more about the craft side of things?

That is all. For now. :)

5 comments:

  1. Either and both, Kristen! Whatever you post will be good for me. I want to know the biz side, but I also know I need the craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I pretty much know both...either one is fine with me. Just keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both help me in some way, so just have fun with it and see what comes out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to say both! But of course, given the stage I'm at, I'm interested in the other side - the agent hunting (how do you know your agents the one?) and the publication process...

    ReplyDelete